Helmets to Hardhats (H2H) Canada is a partnership with Canada's Building Trades Unions, their many Employers across Canada, and Government stakeholders. The program offers apprenticeship opportunities for anyone who has served (or is currently serving and transitioning to a civilian career) in either the Regular or Reserve Force of the Canadian Forces.
SCANThere are no scheduled SCAN events in December
May this festive season bring joy to you and your family. Best wishes for 2014!
- NB: Province investing $50,000 in Helmets to Hardhats Canada
- Program helps Canadian vets trade in guns for tools
- Veterans battle barriers into the trades
- Harper Government and Corporate Canada Partnering to Support Veterans
Announces Program Launch in Hamilton, ON (In Photos)
- PM announces support for Helmets to Hardhats program
- McGuinty Government Helping Veterans Find Jobs In The Skilled Trades
- TransCanada Donates $1 Million to Support Canadian Veterans Returning to Work
(SOMNIA) Spotlight on Military News and International Affairs - click here
Government of Canada
Province of Ontario
Province of Alberta
Province of New Brunswick
International Brotherhood of Boilermakers Canada (IBB)
Ironworker Management Progressive Action Cooperative Trust
Boilermaker Contractors' Association
General Presidents' Maintenance Committee/ National Maintenance Council
Click here to read about the top unions across Canada and choose the best fit for you.
Click here to read what our clients are saying about us and what employers are saying about hiring Canadian military.